Saturday, January 26, 2008

Zero Carbon?


We recently posted an article on This Is Green.com labeled "Spotlight: Terrapass" were we took a look at carbon offsets as a means to get to zero carbon. I think that buying offsets is a great tool for "getting things started", enabling you to offset/ purchase offsets for "your" green house gas emissions.

There's varying views on the effect this actually has. This Is Green has taken a look at carbon offsets as a means to offset. Check out the full article.


It's really easy, and affordable to be carbon neutral when buying the carbon credits. Whether you want to offset your flights and travels, your car home or office, our featured carbon offset company "Terrapass" has made it really easy. Maybe a little to easy some people say. I say its great that we're getting started. 

I offset my house, car, travels, and office. It cost me a couple of hundred bucks. This money is now invested in renewable energy projects around the world. 

No comments: